If your miner does not work, please try the following:
- Disable your antivirus program
- Make sure that you run the miner as administrator
- Try to start the miner with the Separate Console option in the Settings tab
- If you get an error that says msvcp140.dll or vcruntime140.dll are not available, you must first download and install Visual C++ Redistributable from Microsoft
Your miner still does not work? Please create a support ticket and attach the log file of your miner. Also, try to describe what exactly is happening when you click Start Miner.
Here is how to create a log file:
- Click on More > Toggle Console in the top menu
- Right-click the blank area below Console and select Save as...
- Save the log file
Here is a video showing the process:
Important: Please make sure to attach this file when you create your support ticket!