Rules & Policies
This section contains the rules and moderation policies for our Discord server. Moderators are required to base their moderation on those rules and their policies.
Users are not allowed to advertise any kind of content, this includes but is not limited to:
- Discord invite links
- Referral links
- Social media profiles or channels
This rule also applies to advertisements through direct messages.
Policy: Users who joined our Discord server only to violate this rule are immediately banned. Other users are warned.
2. Language & Behavior
Language or behavior is prohibited if it is:
Policy: Users are warned when violating this rule.
3. Prohibited Content
Content is prohibited if it:
- Is illegal
- Involves pornography or nudity
- Is sexual or suggestive content
- Shows or encourages violence
- Threatens, harasses, or bullies or encourages others to do so
- Is personal and confidential information
- Impersonates someone in a misleading or deceptive manner
- Is spam
Policy: Depending on the severeness, users are warned, temporarily muted, or banned when violating this rule.
Permanently removes a user from the server.
2. Temporary Mute
Users who are temporary muted can not send messages in any channel.
A warning is a note that will be attached to a user's account. 3 or more warnings within the last 24 hours will result in a temporary mute for a duration of 24 hours.