Coinbase Withdrawal Fees
Withdrawing cryptocurrency from Idle-Empire to your Coinbase account is free. But when you want to move your cryptocurrency from Coinbase to your own wallet or another exchange, Coinbase will charge you a withdrawal fee. This fee can be avoided entirely with a little trick.
Avoiding Coinbase fees with Coinbase Pro
Coinbase Pro is a cryptocurrency exchange that is also operated by Coinbase. And it doesn't have any withdrawal fees! You can also transfer your cryptocurrency from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro instantly and free of charge. Conveniently, if you have a Coinbase account you already have a Coinbase Pro account. The same login credentials are used for both.
So all you need to do is to transfer your cryptocurrency from Coinbase to your already existing Coinbase Pro account and from there, you can withdraw your funds for free to your own wallet or another exchange. So let's get into it!
1. Transfer cryptocurrency from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro
Here's how to transfer your funds from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro. The transfer is instant and without any fees. You can use your existing Coinbase account to login to Coinbase Pro.
- Sign in to Coinbase Pro with your existing Coinbase account
- Click on My Wallets and then on Deposit
- Select the cryptocurrency you want to transfer, for example Bitcoin
- Click on Coinbase Wallet, enter the desired amount of currency and click on Deposit
Okay awesome, you have transferred your cryptocurrency from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro! Now the second step...
2. Withdraw from Coinbase Pro without paying a fee
After we have transferred our cryptocurrency from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro, we can now withdraw from Coinbase Pro to our own wallet or another exchange without paying any fees.
- Click on My Wallets and then on Withdraw
- Select the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw, for example Bitcoin
- Enter the destination address and the desired amount and click on Withdraw
That's it! You've withdrawn your cryptocurrency for free.