Start a new topic

Balance freeze removal

If the user break the terms of the service and his balance became freeze , he can remove balance freeze through abandoning the balance or part of it, and his account will return to work without being banned from the professor from the points he collects in the future .

5 people like this idea

Same just happened to me they are claiming multiple accounts which is absolutely not true. I've never had another account, I always am logged in through Google and either on my home wifi with xfinity or on mobile data if I am out and about. Funny it wasn't until I went to withdraw did it get frozen. Spent months of my time here and I get my time stolen from this place. I won't be quiet, I will be making sure people know the truth and not waste their time. I feel so cheated it makes me sick.

2 people like this

True my account has been frozen too when I bought a withdraw of 180.000 point. I spent days to reach that  many points. I don't know what to do now.. :(

1 person likes this

My balance is frozen :/

1 person likes this
Same, accused me of charge backs when ALL of my surveys and quality scores are perfect. Then they said I used an IP that was sometimes used for charge backs? So I investigated. IT WAS ONE IF THEIR OWN FUCKING OFFERS THAT TRACKS YOUR USAGE AND INSTALLED A VPN ON MY PHONE. I complete one of their own offers and it gets me banned. I show them the evidence. NO HELP. It is clearly obvious those had nothing to do with my account and as soon as I realized it was their own God damn offer that did this some stupid marketing offer that tracks how you use the internet and what you do etc. In turn you get money or something a week. I didn't understand or even quite frankly saw anything from the company about a God damn vpn. Looking at my account and history and how verified all my accounts are you can CLEARLY see I do great surveys, have great feedback and absolutely ZERO issues, chargebacks or anything like that until I did that offer ON THEIR OWN WEBSITE. I have the emails from the company that did the offer and everything. Do they fucking care? Nope. Have fun with the empty karma you accumulate. You can't lie and cheat your way out of this world, enjoy fucking honest people over while you can and enjoy your house of cards.

1 person likes this
Same q :-(

sounds like BULLSHIT to be honest.  bunch of click-bait BULLSHIT.

they accused me of using VPN/Proxy, which I WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO SET UP!!!

i didn't break the terms of service howsoever and still my balance is frozen :(

Uh I'm so sorry , the same happened to me so that's why I created this suggestion

i was on vpn on accedent and turned it off when i could not go in offers and was like oh no oops

could not go wrong if i did not do any task on vpn earned 50k points and could not redeem it now i am pretty mad since i did not use vpn to do any tasks 

GUYS I ACTUALLY UNFROZE MY ACCOUNT AND GOT MY WITHDRAWAL! First I emailed the idle empire support and they accused me of having multiple accounts which I didn't. Then I mailed again and someone named Simon helped me with it so I got my points back and the restriction has been removed by him. So I tried to get one of the withdrawals again and it had been put on postponed for like a week. After I emailed them AGAIN and Simon helped me with it and the withdrawal is completed now. I am very happy that he helped me with it, so guys just email the idle empire support and don't give up :)

oni lecą na patencie zzamówisz wiecej niż  za 5k punktów to juz mrożą  pff po 24 h

Guys my account was restricted yesterday due to VPN usage

so how do I repeat it?

Login to post a comment